From:
Dan Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 21:08:40 -0400
Poor Mr Ralph, who's been feeling really rotten lately, just got diagnosed
as being diabetic.  The vet tells me this is extremely rare in ferrets.

Insulin was immediatly suggested, but I'm holding off for a few days to
see if a strict diet change helps.  I'll be monitoring his blood glucose
myself.  That'll be easy, since, here's the weird part... I was dignosed
with Type 2 diabetes two months ago.

Anyway, does ANYONE have experience with diabetic ferrets?  I'd GREATLY
appreciate any input,  directly to me or via the FML.

Thanks,

Dan