From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:12:32 -0500
My time is almost up!  Change your address book!

If you still have the email address <[log in to unmask]> in your
address book for either me (Judith White) or the FML Shelter List or
Support Our Shelters, please change it now.  The conectiv.net server
will die on January 26.

Support Our Shelters email addresses are below, in my signature.
They are web-based and permanent.

My permanent Reiki business email is <[log in to unmask]>

My (current) home email is <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks!
Judith White
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *