Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:58:30 -0600
I thought alot about your post, October.  Then I went to my dictionary
(because I am a geek, mostly):

JADED (one definition); "dulled by surfeit"
SURFEIT; "the state of being more than full"

You are not so jaded.

You came from the front of the dam to the back.  In the front of the dam,
you caught ferrets in buckets and saved them drop by drop.  And even in
the futility of it, you didn't quit.  Your anger just moved you to the
back of the dam to bail out ferrets, bucket by bucket, so that the ones
in the front might have an easier time of it.

It doesn't get any better than that.  We should all out-think our anger
like this.  We need more people at the back of the dam.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM