From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:04:04 -0600
Hi all

Just a little update.  Bob's regular vet found a small concussion that
seems to have accounted for his peculiar behavior.  He was sent home with
instructions to limit his out of cage time and to be with him when he was
out of the cage to limit his activity.  I am pleased to report that he
is doing better each day and has started attempting his previous heart
stopping antic's.  I swear you can watch him figuring out how to get in
trouble.  Our human Dad has increased the gate size on the ferret play
room to prevent any further escapes (hopefully).  It seems like just when
I think I have outsmarted him he proves me wrong.  But all in all I would
rather have the little carpet shark being his regular self than the
docile ferret he was while sick.  I would like to thank everyone for
their responses and I am sorry it took me so long to answer some of you.
(some of the replys went to the junk file and I don't check it but once
a week).

Thanks again
Kim and the Coffee Creek Gang

p.s
It was kind of cute watching the little girl ferrets groom him while he
was sick.  Something he obviously doesn't abide when healthy.