From:
Katie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:19:30 -0600
I just wanted to pass on a quick not of "Thank You" to everyone who wrote me
about my loss.  I appreciate all of the kind words and thoughts.  I
appoligize for not being able to write everyone back, but I am up to my paws
in email and work.

We still haven't heard anything about the cause of death on my Ian yet.  But
I will post as soon as we hear something.  I know that several people are
interested to know the results.

Give all your little ones hugs for me,
Katie

--
Katie [log in to unmask]
Computer Science Lecturer, Carroll College

Good night my sweet princes...

        "I'm glad I didn't know,
         The way it all would end
         The way it all would go