From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:50:08 -0500
Hello everyone,

Cindy Scheidt and Ann Church went to Cincinnati yesterday to check on
the ferrets that were in the house fire. Ann brought cages and bedding
for the ferrets so they now have appropriate housing. Cindy brought
litter, food and water bottles. The ferrets all seemed well.

All vet costs for the ferrets at the vet have been covered. We have not
heard how those ferrets are doing, but will let you know when we hear
something.

For now, everything is under control and the ferrets are fine. The
family knows how to contact Cindy and Ann in case they need anything.
There is one adrenal ferret that Ann will probably be bringing back
to her shelter.

I know Cindy and Ann thank everyone who has contacted us for support.
For now, everything is ok and it doesn't appear that any additional
supplies are needed.

Lisa O.