From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:26:53 -0500
>From:    Rhoni Lake <[log in to unmask]>
>She has three times eaten until she got sick and threw up.  Now she has
>eaten many more times then those three.  She's so thin I fear she hasn't
>had food available all the time and is reacting by eating all she can
>while she has it for fear of hunger again.
>
>I don't want to take her constant supply of food away, I want her to see
>it's always there for her to have if she wants it, but my father says I
>should limit her intake if she is making herself sick.

I wouldn't limit her food.  She will have to learn how much she can handle
at a time.  I think there is a world of difference between throwing up
because of illness and just because she ate too much.  My little girl
used to upchuck once in a while when she over ate and as long as it was a
one time thing, I didn't worry about it.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you grow flowers in an old toilet in the front yard.