From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 00:52:31 -0700
I just thought I would share this evening's entertainment.  The Fuzzies
were out and terrorizing.  We were playing the magic carpet game, you all
know which one.  You throw the blanket down and they all jump on.....ect.
Well this game usually gets scooby pretty worked up and wild.  And since
he is the senior fert in this house it usually ends up in Boy, Goldie, or
Piggy getting thumped by him.  He had picked Piggy to pick on tonight.  She
out weighs him, but he's is the alpha.  She was started to make the sounds
that make me want to break it up.  Then all of the sudden she flipped him
over and grabbed him by the side of the neck and DRUG him off to the
corner!!!!!  I was in complete shock.  I was also laughing so hard, I
couldn't believe one of the kids finally stood up to him.  Just thought I
would share...:)

Brenda and the three rowdy brats and one alpha male with
bruised pride.....