From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:03:35 -0400
Just a reminder. there's just one more week to go in the Pennsylvania
Ferret Club & Shelter's online Item Raffle! Don't miss out on your
chance to win some AWESOME prizes! I've re-posted the original
announcement below so everyone can have a chance to get in on this
great raffle and help needy shelter ferrets at the same time!

PayPal ticket purchases will be accepted through 3/31, but if you
intend to pay by check we strongly encourage you to place your order
and mail your check as soon as possible!

Here's the original post with all the details of this great raffle!

Ferret Lovers - Want to Win Great Stuff?

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter is having an ONLINE RAFFLE!
Shelter funds are extremely low and surrenders are pouring in. Won't
you help these precious critters by buying a ticket (or two or three?)

We have over TWENTY great PRIZE PACKAGES up for raffle, including:

-Luxurious Bedding Sets!
-Original Art Prints by Jasmine Becket-Griffith!
-Ferret Food & Supply Packs!
-Adorable, Unique Ferret Teapot!
-And MUCH more - you have to see the whole list!

Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5. Order tickets ONLINE! You can
pay with PayPal or by check if you prefer. Winners will be chosen by
random drawing on April 1.

To view the entire list of prizes, or to purchase tickets online,
please visit
http://www.ferretclub.com/raffle

If you have any questions about our raffle, email us at
[log in to unmask] or use the Contact Us form at www.ferretclub.com

THE FERRETS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!