From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 15:27:34 -0500
I've called two local vets about distemper shots for 8-week old Caruso and 3
yr old Belle (who's never been vaccinated before).

One office insisted that they need both dog and cat distemper vaccinations.
The office worker said she used to raise ferrets, and had one get feline
distemper. Is she nuts?

They both mentioned Fort Dodge as a canine vaccine, and one also mentioned
Tech America.  Are these safe for use on ferrets?

I plan to print out relevant stuff from the FAQ and give to both vets. Maybe
I'll just give them the whole thing!

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle ("Nuts? I like to eat nuts.") and Caruso ("What's a
shot?")