From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:35:54 -0800
Anyone who wishes to check out my feet while in St. Louis is welcome to!
And to shoe...er...I mean show I have nothing to fear - I won't even
charge for it!  I have very, very small, hairless feet.  No Hobbit
feet...no descendant of hobbit feet.  Size 5 1/2, no hair!  And smoking
pipeweed?  Cough...hack...cough, hack, gag!  No smoking!!!!

And I know for a fact there is no Lolli-pop kid in the bloodline either!
I could never stand wearing my breeches that high on my waist and those
socks - I've never owned a pair of socks that bright in my life!!
Geeze...talk about blinding!!!  And besides, these wee folk go around
singing all the time!  Believe me...you don't want me to sing!
No...definitely no Lolli-pop Kid!  No Munchkin!  SORRY!!

One thing that must be taken into consideration - I may be short, but
standing beside Kim Schilling, I am a giant!

Judy