From:
Dani Loftin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:41:18 -0700
I am very pleased to announce a new member to my fuzzy troop.... Gus Gus!
When he's all grown up he may be referred to as simply Gus.  Right now he's
just too cute for one name.

He was a present for my birthday.

Nero, my albino male who's about a year and a half, likes him very much
and plays with him in the super tube.

Wheazey however, my little female, does not seem to like him as much.
She'll play in the tube, but she also likes to bite GusGus by the scruff
of the neck.  Now, Nero used to grab Wheazey by the scruff and drag her
across the room when she was little, so I'm used to that.  But Wheazey
does not drag.  She just bites and shakes... hard!

What does this mean?  Could she be jealous because she is no longer the
little baby?

Should I do anything?  She doesn't seriously injure him, but it does make
him cry.

Thanks,
dani