From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:01:24 EDT
Here we are again...
There are actually two ferrets.  Both were found running around Bruce
Park in Greenwich.  One was captured yesterday and the second will arrive
on Thursday.  We assume they were "released" together and got separated.
They will be in quarantine for two weeks then will be available for
adoption.  One appears to have a growth or bump on it's head (don't know
gender, sorry).  Does anyone know of a vet that might take a look at this
baby so I can find out what is wrong?

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB
Missing Buster Brown

"I am sometimes asked, 'Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T.  Angell