From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:42:28 -0500
Grrr... You think If I get a little stuffed computer and stick some pins
in it, it will inflict as much agony on my computer as my computer does
me???  I doubt it somehow.  I am TRYING to get some ferret icons on my
computer.  I have found several cute ones and am wanting to replace some
of the rather mundane Windows XP icons with something a little more my
style.  I'm not a big fan of the whole XP thing at this point.  I'm
afraid to do anything cause I don't want to mess up my new computer.  If
anyone knows how I can get my ferret icons to show up with the rest of my
icons I will be SO happy!  I figured out the other icons (the ones that
come with XP) are in my C:/windows/system32 file, but from there I don't
know what's what.  It seems they are in some obscure and craftily hidden
"%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll" file thingamajig, but I think it's
hiding from me.  sneaky... sneaky... Anyone computer knowledgeable out
there know how to get my fuzzies up and running?

Melissa