Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:51:09 EDT
Hi all,
Hope you had a safe and happy 4th.  Couple of things.  We live in Seattle
and when the earthquake struck we did not notice any real change in the
boys behavior.  They had just woken back up and were doing their usual
running around and chasing of the cat.

Favorite...yes I am afraid I do, I love all of them very much, but Tawny,
our first, is my favorite.  He is more lovable than the other two.  He
loves to cuddle and give kisses.

We have trained our boys to come to a squeaky toy.  It is so funny to
watch.  No matter where they are, I squeeze and they come running.  I have
discovered I do have to change the type of treat once in a while.  They
seem to tire of the same thing everyday.  I like this idea, it helps when
I can't find one of them.  Too many hidey holes, I guess. :-)

Question: Teddy has a clothes fetish.  He eats them.  We have cloth in
their cage and he doesn't bother with that, but on laundry day he will grab
something we have worn and take off with it (amazing how fast he can run)
By the time we find him and get it from him he a chewed a hole in it.
(quite big, at that) This is in a matter of a couple of minutes.  Has
anyone else run across this problem and what can we do to stop this
behavior.  He has learned to get into the hamper also so that does not help
matters.

Our prayers and condolences to all sick, lost and over the rainbow fuzzies
and their people.

Thanks for your time

Vi, Michael and the boys
Tawny: Momma's boy