Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:06:12 -0500
I want to thank everyone who helped me with food, support, info and
kindness during this difficult year with Rocky's insulinoma, especially
Julie, Zoo, Troy Lynn, Sukie, Lisa, Bobbi, Jeff, Risa, Laryssa and
everyone else who has emailed me or sent food samples. Please forgive
me if I didn't mention your name; some of you are on my old computer
and my memory isn't the greatest for names.

Special thanks to Bill for doing this list and bringing together all
these wonderful people. Above all, what I've learned from being a
part of the FML is that ferret people are as special as the magical
creatures we love.

If anyone is in touch with the Russian guy with the sables, please
thank him for much needed comic relief. His videos rock!

Happy New Year and wishing you and all your furkids health and
happiness.

Check out Mustelidae of the World at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wL0NJDDvmQ

Shron & Rocky