From:
"Sarah R. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 08:22:08 -0500
Ok, everyone.  I appreciate the comments about Pet Store Ferrets.  Instead
of whining, I WILL do my part.  Since almost everyone has a pc in their
house these days, I will compose a list of ferret websites (FML included),
and distribute said lists to the whatever stores there are in my area (I
can't ravel far these days) in the hopes that this list will be in turn
distributed to the new ferret owner.  I will, if need be, complain to the
Humane Society AND the Better Business Bureau only after complaining to the
retailer.  Is everyone ok with this?  If not, then personally let me know.
Please don't post anymore about this.

Hugs  :0)

Sarah (owner of the most gorgeous fuzzies, Portia and Stela, and maybe one
or two more additions, but don't tell my husband, only my kids)<><