Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:36:01 EST
Hi, this is Azrael (age 4, neutered, descented, up to date on all shots),
and I've been benefitting greatly from all the great ideas you FMLers put
out.  My human always has my best interest in mind.  But she is a little
boring.  Except for my nightly walks, I would rather sleep than do most
anything.  Since we moved to our new apartment, every room has been ferret
proofed and I'm allowed to go anywhere I want.  This is no fun.  Toys are
boring.  I miss scratching carpet and sneaking into the bedrooms of other
humans.  I'm bored and my human isn't allowed to have another ferret
(something about condo association regulations).

Soooooooooo, I'm looking for a playmate in the Montgomery County, Maryland
area.  I haven't seen another ferret (except a really knockout gorgeous
charcoal grey female at the vet's office) since I left the pet store in
1993.  (Hmmmm, how would you feel if you lived in a world of ferrets and
never saw another human.  Well, we ferrets are much more interesting than
humans.) Anyway, if there are any other lonely ferrets out there who have
not been exposed to ECE or any other nasties and need a friend to play with
one or two days a month, I would like to meet you.

Also, could someone send my human information about the ferret club in this
area.  I think they meet in Frederick once in awhile.

Thanks,
Azrael---yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn,
ssssssssttttttttrrrrrreeeeeettttttcccccch
okay, yeah, I'm going to get out of bed here in just a
minuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTW, I'm eating and pooping fine.  No hair loss.  No signs of disease.  When
I'm awake and having fun, I have more energy than anyone.  So, I don't think
I'm sick.

E-mail my mom if you want to play.
Lorali J Barber
Editorial Assistant