From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:56:58 -0600
hey everyone...

first...i have added the Blizzard Calendar to my Cafe Press Stores in
Blizzard's Memory...all profits will go to SOS in Blizzard's Memory...
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons2

second...i am an idiot...now...in my behalf...i have to say i am new
at Cafe Press...i am sure that Dianna told me...but it is one of the
things that escaped my little pee-brain...

i have faithfully gone to the stores to see if we have raised any $$
yet...and i kept seeing nothing raised...

i found out why today...i had forgotten to mark up the items from cafe
press's prices...so..of COURSE there was no profit...

so i went in and marked everything up...nominally...i don't want the
stuff to cost so much that no one will buy it...but for every sale...
SOS should get $2.50 of it...IF i understand it all right...

HELP DIANNA!!!

anyway...i added the calendars today...so everyone can have a year of
this very special ferret...he was Mr. January in 2008...and will be
Mr. February in the 2009 Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendar....

i want to tell Mark and Roxanne again how very sorry i am that Blizzard
had to leave.... and to thank them once again for allowing me to use
pics of Blizzard to raise funds for SOS and so other people can have a
piece of this very special ferret...

http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons2

love,
kat

--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons2
SOS Christmas Raffle IS UNDERWAY!!!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will
  ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
  the rest up to God.