From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 00:43:07 -0700
Hi Everyone,
This is Kelleen and this is a very sad posting for me.  David and I broke up
yesterday for good and that means within the next two days his computer will
be going to where he now lives.  So I guess that means at this time I must
say goodbye to all of you and the FML and all the wonderful e-mail
friendships I have formed here!!!!  Talk about feeling ALONE now!!!!!  I
will miss the FML stories w/all my heart and I will also miss being able to
submit stories for you all to read.  D is gone already but all the fuzzies
are now my children alone and it looks like one doglet (Moneybags) will
probably be joining D in a day or so!  Thanks to Doc W.  for all the help
you have given and it scares me to think what I will do w/o your help and
advice.  Thanks BIG it's been fun and informative and I HATE TO LEAVE but I
have no choice.  If in the near future I can figure something out to give me
access to a computer again you can rest assured that I will be resubscribing
the moment I can!!!!!  I wish to GOD I had someway to receive the FML's
anyway but I know of no way.  Thank you all for everything and I hope you
will remember us in your hearts!!!!!!  Special thanks to my dear friends
Sheena, Rudy, Bob Killian, Carla and Starla!!!!!  So you remember who we
were: KELLEEN, SHYLA, ROWDY, PRECIOUS, MEETOO, RAISTLIN (RACY FOR SHORT)
CARAMON, SILVERADA AND LAST BUT NEVER LEAST, THE NEW FANG!!!!!WE MAKE UP THE
INSANE ANIMAL HOUSE!!!!!!!  BYE!

[Moderator's note: Remainder of post, which dealt with MF discussions
deleted.  Too hostile and no way for me to ask her to tone it down. BIG]