From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:22:52 -0800
Hi all, i am writing to see if there are any ferret people out their
that could help a shelter on the east coast. Yes, they all need help
but i am writing about the Loving Heart shelter. Kathy Stewart is a
single mom, out of work and has 40 ferrets in her shelter. She had a
ferret that needed surgery and ran the bill up of $1500 and then she
lost him 4 days later. I know we have all been there and that the
ecomony, excuse the expression, sucks. She has 10 little ones on the
tree but is shows they have all been taken, that was a mistake. she
still has 5 left along with all the other deserving ferrets in all the
shelters. what she needs most is food and help with the vet bill. her
vet will not see any ferrets unless it is an emergency due to the bill
and they have been calling her for a payment. she has several that
need dentals and they keep getting infections.

i know we are all busy with the holidays, with our own lives, trying to
get the ferrets on the giving tree their packages and remain somewhat
sane during this time of year. BUT......if you could either send a
donation to her vet, a GC from ferret.com or send it directly to her
all of us in the NV shelter would be forever greatful.

here is the link to her ferrets
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showshelter.php
chester, patchy, wolf wolf and samantha have santas, but the others
need our help. please don't forget the other shelter ferrets that are
still left on the tree. they all deserve a christmas even if it is
something small just so they have something to play in, you know the
box and papers.

thank you for listening and thank those of you that can help even if
it is a little bit. hugs to all your little ones and may you all have
a very merry christmas and safe new years

Linda It is that time of year again for the ferret giving tree. Please
visit the tree and brighten a shelter ferrets chistmas and help the
shelter moms and dads too. Starts November 1st.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/