From:
Steve and Becky McMall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:35:40 -0500
>likes to sneak into the garbage in the early morning hours and bite
>the used ends off of q-tips!" This should make for a very scary campfire
>story

Seldom post, but had to respond to this one.  We have a very active little
girl who does the same thing.  Any time she can get to them, she will eat
the cotton ends off of used q-tips.  We always keep our bathroom trash
container on the counter, but now and then, she finds a way to get to her
favorite, unnatural treat.

S and B + 4