From:
Tigger Too <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:59:17 -0800
Hi, Everyone --

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got Bilbo's and Siegfried's ash
boxes from my mom for xmas.  They are wonderful.  I created a website for
her, to help her with her memorials and collages.  They are really nice.

http://www.nancybacon.com

Click on Pet Memorials to see what she did for Bilbo and Siegfried.

For those who sell things on eBay -- would it be a good idea to sell gift
certificates for these there?  Obviously, since each one is unique to
your ferret, completed memorials couldn't be sold.  But maybe generic
ferret collages?  What do you think?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide --

Staci
(& "The Fab Four" -- Roy, Magick, Mij and Griselda)