From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 21:40:14 -0400
Hello everyone,
It has been a long time since I have written a post as life often interferes
with fun.  Those of you who have been around for a while may remember that I
have 2 adorable ferrets named Jitterbug (female, butterscotch) and
Monkey(female sable).  Well, Memorial weekend is my 5th year college reunion
and I have decided to go, but it is all the way on the east coast (Brown).
Since I only recently moved out here, I haven't told any of my new friends
about my illegal babies.  Unfortunately it is hard to find a sitter when you
don't know who to trust.  I am hoping one of you wonderful people lives in
LA and would be willing to help me out.  They are both very friendly and
lovable.  If anyone could help me out, my number at work is (310) 337-1010 x
773.  Or you can e-mail me at this address or my home e-mail

Love and Dooks,

     Katlin