From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:38:19 EDT
can one of the bridge greeters look out for our gorgeous ANGEL.  she is
silver and only about 11 months old.  she went to the bridge unexpectedly
a couple of weeks ago.  she will be bringing her lizzard with the bell
and a beautiful grey sleepy sack.  she was full of play and energy!!  she
loved life and climbing on things.  we didnt even have a chance to say
good-bye to her and tell her how much we loved her.  please tell her we
miss her and love her very much.  she will be looking for dweezil, and
ginger, and buford.

thank you very much.
missing angel, dave and sue

sue
Home of the Winchester Weezles: Baron B.Bueford, Prince Pee of Wee,
Lady Quin, Princess Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course,
Tater Gater Blaizer: thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named T
ater Pudd'n, such a tiny bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen
of Hearts: Abby, shy as a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing,
Hanna, the chocolate Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of
sables: and of course the Elder new addition: Lazarus and me the pooper
scooper