From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 11:00:38 -0500
Like Tolly, Caruso just learned to climb the baby gate. We had plexiglass on
the lower half of it, and Belle never learned to leap up and climb above it.
Yesterday we replaced the plexiglass with larger pieces covering the whole
thing. Poor Caruso leapt at least 30 times in a row trying to figure out why
he couldn't get a hold any more. He would stare at it in frustration, leap a
few times, stare again, jump some more, do a ferret speed bump to rest, and
start all over.

We finally felt sorry for him and distracted him with something else, or I
think he would still be there.

Linda, Richard, Belle ("What is that idiot doing?") and Caruso ("Why isn't
this working anymore? I want to get to the Forbidden Zone!")