Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:19:20 -0800
Hi all ;

I thru trying to pinch pennies like the rest of the world. Decided to
add water to Marshall Farms ferret food.

We can get like 3 lbs of it in bulk from Pets Supplies Plus for quite
a bit less than what you pay for the Marshall Farms you buy in the
carton. A small amt makes loads of soup.

Anyway I add water let set for a bit and add more water Walla soup!
They think they are getting something really special. We used to use
A/D for giving meds now its Marshall Soup. My husband will walk thru
a room with 6 or 7 little fellas following him (like the pied
piper)looking up at him like "Um dad where's our Soup?"

Heaven forbid you even go in the bathroom (the room we mix it in) Umm
babies I can go by myself!!! Get out.lol

I just thought I'd pass along a very cheap soup for your babies.
Mine just do NOT like duck soup!

Hug your babies and have a wonderful Merry Christmas
Remember Jesus is the reason for the season

JJ