From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:55:12 -0500
November 2006
Hi Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Supporters,

We are pleased to announce that Together We Can Change the World
Publishing, in partnership with Shop For Charity Day has just released
a new book, 101 Ways to Support Our Troops.

You'll get 150 pages of 101 creative and unique ideas of how we can
support the men & women in every branch of our military, but that is
just the beginning of what you will find in these pages. You'll also
discover the benefits of being involved in service, how to get
involved, and how to promote what you're doing so others will join you.
You'll meet other World Changers who are already making a difference in
the lives of our troops. You'll hear their stories and understand their
struggles and joys. And, you'll join a revolution of people who realize
that every time they make the world better for our troops through
support and appreciation, they are making the world better for
everyone!

As with all the purchases made though the mall stores, Lakeroad Ferret
Farm Rescue/Shelter will benefit from the sale of each book. $5.00 will
come back directly to us. Go to the Together We Can Change the World
Publishing store to order a copy for yourself.

Over the river and thru the wood,
To grandmother's house we go;
The horse knows the way
To carry the sleigh,
Thru the white and drifted snow, oh!
Over the river and thru the wood,
Oh, how the wind does blow!
It stings the toes,
And bites the nose,
As over the ground we go.

Over the river and thru the wood,
To have a first-rate play;
Oh, hear the bell ring,
"Ting-a-ling-ling!"
Hurrah for Thanksgiving Day-ay!
Over the river and thru the wood,
Trot fast my dapple gray!
Spring over the ground,
Like a hunting hound!
For this is Thanksgiving Day.

- Lydia Maria Child

Fond memories of Thanksgiving - family, food, parlour games, washing
dishes by hand... What are your memories?

As the holidays approach, use our mall for all your shopping needs. Not
only are there 1,000+ stores to choose from, but .now there are these
special books available that will make wonderful gifts.

Have a terrific week and remember to "Shop To Change the World"!
Click below to go to our mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

Possum Senior Reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org=20

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shopping Mall
Shop for Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter now!
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes. http://wwwferretfarm.org

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video