From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:47:42 -0700
to use the borax, to get of ants, I believe it is 1 cup of borax and 1 c
of sugar wear gloves mix throughly, put where the ants are coming in, they
will take it back to the nest, it will kill them.  keep it away from the
Ferrets!  My ferrets love to eat soap too, Kodiak (missing him) loved to
eat the bath bubbles (dish soap)

The other day we were invited over to a friend's house for dinner and we
took Ben and Blaze with us.  Blaze started chuckling for the first time.  I
was so shocked, she is partly deaf since she is a panda and for the first
year all she did was hiss.  She is wardancing all over the place.  Ben is
finally following us around he learning to be held.

We went to Home Hardware yesterday, (picking up some veggies seeds) picked
up a small swimming pool for the ferrets, which was 8.99 marked down to
6.99.

Also Congrats to the new shelter, Tara and The Ferret House.  I have
already signed up for the newsletter.

Marie and her 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets