From:
CORRINE A ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:21:53 -0500
Hi everyone,
I suspect Lucy ,who is at least 6, has an adrenal problem.  She has no fur
loss or any other signs except what I would think is a swollen vulva.  I
would like to bring her to a vet that has experience in doing ferret adrenal
surgeries and experience in diagnosing them.  I am in Bayonne, NJ..which is
in Hudson County (near Newark, Jersey City, Manhattan)

I can get the Tenn Adrenal Test done locally, but no vet who has done
adrenal surgery before.  Does anyone think I should do the test first or
just look for a vet that would be able to tell without the test.

Thank You
Corrie
Corrie~~Peanut,Lucy,Satchmo,Band-Aid,Flea,Garbonzetta and Zoey~
visit us at http://www.geocities.com/~loveferrets