From:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:15:01 AKDT
Hi!

My husband and I, Patch and Lily (Ferret Traveling Experts), and all 10
rodents made it safely to Tucson from Fairbanks, Alaska.  We got into and
out of California, survived heat crises, and bears running across the
highway and have now safely settled in Tucson.

So, Patch needs a ferret vet (I guess Lily does as well).  Know of any good
ones in Tucson (preferable NorthWest side of town, but willing to drive for
a good vet)?

Any info on the ferret shelter picnic/fundraiser?  I think it's scheduled
for sometime in July.

Any advice for having free-roam ferrets?  Patch and Lily are living in the
very large master bathroom.  I don't think I want to set up their cage
again.

I look forward to catching up on all my FMLs!

Deb Adams