From:
Monica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:45:36 PST
Hi everyone,
I was reading awhile back about the amount of natural light that a ferret
receives in relation to coat changes.  (I believe)

I have read the books that I have and I can't find anything that refers to
the length and type of light that a ferret should receive.

The article did ask about leaving on computer monitors and leaving blinds
open, why exactly is that important.

I have since been turning off my monitor (it's a combination
computer/ferret room) and shutting the door when they are sleeping to
simulate natural burrow atmosphere.

If anyone has any info regarding this could you please post or email me
directly.  I want to make sure that I do what is best for my little
fuzzbutts.

Monica and the Weasel Ward

James, Clyde, Squeeker, Slinky, Tango, Cash, Taffy, Amanda,
Yuki, Keegan, Jewel, Samson, Bear, Felix, Karizma.
Bonnie and Bartles, gone but not forgotten.
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/ferretsrule1