From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 19:50:42 +0000
Dear FML Family,

Pookie here, you know, aka White Fang. Mom has been put into intensive
training by Miss Stella. And Mom says her back doesn't hurt anymore. But
she is complaining bitterly that Miss Stella is too hard on her, but
Stella just cracks that whip a little harder and makes Mom buckle down.

I wanted to volunteer to referee.  I am quite used to both of the combatants
styles of verbal attack and can score the more subtle points appropiately.
Besides, I am a tough Canadian ferret, I can handle it.

I better go though, Miss Stella does get a little carried away sometimes.

Kisses to all,

Pookster