From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:24:24 EDT
Petey, look da Black-footed ferret patch is back on eBay.

I know Tonks, not all of them are sold, and we want to sell them all to
make money for the Black-Footed Ferret Recovery Program.

Please tell me more about it Petey.

This 100% cotton fully embroidered patch measures 3" x 2.5" and is sew or
iron on (comes with instructions).  It features a black-footed ferret
which is one of the most endangered mammals in North America.  This
collectible and wearable patch commemorates the 25th Anniversary of it's
rediscovery.  And it's only 3.00 a patch and 1.25 shipping per order.

Wow!  what a deal Petey.  Let's go look in da couch for spare change so
we can get one too!

Poof,
Petey & Tonks

To learn more about the Black-Foot Ferret Recovery Program go to:
http://www.blackfootedferret.org/