Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:29:27 -0400
This is sweet :o)

Jade and Daisy have a fair amount of little stuffed toys.  Jade likes to
stash em all in his goodie bin behind the TV unit.  Normally they all stay
there, but sometimes he will take a few to his cabin or Winnabego, other
than that he keeps pretty close tabs that the toys do not leave the living
room.

Even if I try to play with him and his toys, he will just grab em from me
and stash em back, if I roll a ball down the hall, he brings it back to the
goodie bin.  Daisy by times has a hard time playing with them.  I buy 2 of
everything, but as I have said before, Jade thinks I love him twice as much.

Anyway, earlier today, I noticed him running down the hall with a toy in
his mouth, strange, Jade never goes "down" the hall with a toy.  I just
had to investigate this one.

Jade has a little Teddy Bear with a T-shirt on it, and on the T-shirt it
says "Best Friends Forever".  When I went in the bedroom that very bear was
on the floor by my side of the bed.  Now, to my knowledge, I never knew
that ferrets could read ;O)

Whatta boy!

Always,

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                            @-->-->--

Taken forever a "Whisper to a Scream"
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun