Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 14:53:27 -0400
Hello ferret owners.
I get the impression from reading the FML that ferrets get sick all the time.
In fact it seems like ferrets get more often sick than any other pet, is
that true? Also I heard something that I don't know if it's a rumor or
not, is it true that ferrets could turn on you one day and bite you really
hard? I am sorry if that's a stupied question, but that's what I heard
from a person. This person linked that to why ferrets were common as pets
10 years ago, but not anymore.

Fuzzie