From:
Lynn Wistar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:45:56 -0400
I'm beside myself.  Our 2nd ferret, Parker, got out on Saturday (6/27/98)
around noon.  He's a dark brown sable and about 1 1/2 yrs old.  He was my 6
year old daughters favorite ferret who tolerated being a baby doll, sat on
her lap for reading time, and cuddled with her at every opportunity.  She's
heartbroken...as am I.  To make matters worse, I dropped our older ferret,
Takoma, off at the vet today for adrenal surgery.  I have put reward notices
at all the homes in our area, notices on mailboxes, search high and low and
will be calling the Animal Control for Montgomery county.  Can anyone help
me out on what else I might do?  Please respond to [log in to unmask]