Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:39:57 -0400
Okay Y'all,

Oh yee, of little faith to those who believe that California will not be
ferretized, poo, I say, yes, Poo!!

I am a resident of GA.  I WAS a resident of Ca. until nearly 13 yrs ago
when Lockheed decided it would behoove us to move to Ga.  'nuff said.

As often as possible, we go back to the ol' stompin grounds(eager to
return to Ga I must mention, I like those things simple things, like
trees & stuff.) This year while my sister was driving me somewhere down
the 101 freeway, I spotted a car with a FERRET BUMPERSTICKER!!!!!!  Oh,
to say I was excited would be putting it mildly.  I has my sister get
side to side with her and through my open window I got her attention.  I
made a little "cute animal with little paws" motion and pointed to her
bumper, then a thumbs up!  She smiled very big back to me.  I then held
up seven fingers and then to me, then pointed to her.  She shook her
head as if in agreement or ?? and smiled very broadly back at me.  She
couldn't do much else as she was driving down this busy freeway.  THE
101 FREEWAY!!!

SO, now ferret lovers of USA, 1st, by ANY chance, are YOU my mystery
driver/ferret lover in CA.??

Could it be you???  If it is(that would be a snowball's chance)Could you
PLEASE respond.  If not, could anyone from CA.  on this list, please ask
your shelter contacts about this strange, yet wonderful chance meeting of
two fert lovers at speeds excessing 55mph!!!!!

Thank you all and everyone for your help in the quest.

Sign me
Strange-but-true
Actually it's
Sue Pyron of Acworth Ga.    [log in to unmask]