From:
Margaret Currie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:44:15 -0600
Hi Everyone,
I know this is a ferret list, but you're also all animal lovers.  My
Boocals has an infected abcess or something of that nature and is
visiting the vet today.  She's about a year and 8 months, although she
was a rescue, so we don't know her age for sure.  She's the funniest
double-rex girl (her hair grows in and breaks off in random patches
making her look like a strange combo between naked and fuzzy) and she
bounces every where.  Her abcess appeared suddenly yesterday.  Her
health is not the best due to being raised on cedar bedding and being fed
hamster feed before she was rescued, so she's always been a sneezer.

Anyway, keep my silly little sneezy Boo in your thoughts, hopefully this
is just a simple matter, but I'm afraid it will turn out to be more
complicated than just a simple infection.

Boo's Mom and Dad,
Meg and Ryan