From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:34:34 -0400
Hi:

Just wanted to pass on some information.  Please note before you read any
further, this post is not meant to hurt any company's business, but rather
to let any of you who have ordered Totally Ferret from them on their sale
offer, know that I called them this evening regarding my order, which I
placed about 1 1/2 weeks ago, but had not received.  Customer services
traced my order and told me that Totally Ferret was on back order, and
hopefully they would receive it in California the middle of next week, and
our gang in Ohio would probably receive it in about 2 weeks.  We went ahead
and ordered from the Ferret Store since we are so low.

Just thought other fuzzie moms and dads might want to know about their
orders, so the "kids" won't get hungry.

Missy and the Pietinkieville Gang!

Visit the Gang's site at
 http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2347
Help support Ferrets Unlimited/The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter
 http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3D3585&mid=3D15355=20