Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:23:48 -0400
I just wanted to say thank you, to each and everyone of you, who sent
me condolences. Your words, love and kindness, made me cry again, but
this time, I was crying because the of everyone here. Your love, and
hugeness of the heart, made me realize just how wonderful this list is,
and how much compassion lives here, in "our fuzzie family". And I want
to say a big thank you to Mr. Gruber. Without you Bill, I, along with
plenty of others out here, never would have met, and never would have
known the "love" of complete strangers. Thank you for all the hard work
you do Bill, and thank you for making it possible, for all of us, to
come together. Your more important in this world, then I bet you ever
knew.....

I was, and am still hoping that perhaps Sarah Ferret would write a
little "blip" and let me know MoJo made it to the bridge ok....and
that he got his Green Wings....????

Much love to everyone, from our house to yours.....From The Land of
Enchantment...

Kim and Her Army of Idiots...