From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:22:24 -0400
Hiyas!  Dis is Minxie Luv.  I am da Silver Mitt girl Monkey of Mommie's
zoo.  I just wanted to ell everyone dat I got to meet Shadow da Foster
Ferret.  I get to meet Snickers and Timon later!  But I tried to wrestle
with Shadow and he didn't like it.  So Mommie took all my sisters and let
them play wid da new boy.  I got stuck with da 4 brudders.  Dey are such
pains.  Dey can't climb or fly like me so I be bored.  so I went and let
da new kids out last night.  I wanted to play wid Shadow again.  I was
nicer dis time, but mommie YELLED at me!  Just because we got into da
aquriums to go swimming at 3 AM.  I mean, what's wring wid dat?  I like
to skinny dip at night!  Mommie yelled and cried cause she had just
cleaned up for a party and we dumped da trash and water everwhere!  It
was so much fun!  Tonight, I gonna let da boarders out, but shh...don't
tell on me!  Dat's what she gets for leaving me wid da bad brudders!

Minxie Luv, Bonnie, Clyde, Bad Beorn Bear, Gimli, Gloin, Willow, Fox
Fosters--Shadow, Snickers, and (coming Sat.) Timon
Boarders--Bitewald and Clarence

Intersted in adopting a ferret in the NJ/NY area?  vist:
www.metroferret.org

Gail