From:
"Charlee M. Poehlman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:36:25 -0400
Hello Gang!  I am creating a vaccination record specifically for our loved
ones.  I have checked EVERYWHERE for one, with no success.  Actually, I
was finished it, but wanted to ask you guys if you think I should add the
various diseases and viruses that they can or should be tested for, such as
Adrenal disease, ADV, Chordoma, Dirofilariasis (heartworm), ECE, Ulcers,
Insulinoma, Lymphosarcoma, Mast Cell Tumors, Squamous Cell Carcinom.  (If
I've missed any, let me know.  I also have a link to these diseases and
viruses on my website, you want more information on them.) Please give me
your comments and suggestions.  If you would like, once it is complete, I
will make it available for download on my website.  Thanks guys!  Hope you
and your fuzzies are doing well!

Harlee, Cosmo & Hailee

http://members.aol.com/harleeshobbit <http://members.aol.com/harleeshobbit>