From:
Jason W Shugarts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 17:44:07 -0500
I was reading about a week ago a post on the fml about games and little
tricks to play with your ferret.  Also in the letter was some information on
how to tell if your ferret is BORED..  I think my ferrets are bored..  Right
now my ferrets do not get along (workin on it) and seperate play times are
needed.  They seem to not like the chase them up and down the hall game and
are not interested in spending time with me..  Who knows???  If anyone can
give me some other games and things to do with my ferret, It would be
great...  thanks...