From:
Limejello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 17:45:14 -0600
Howdy all,

Having just returned from vacation, I retrieved my weezils from the
pet-sitter(who looked a great deal more frazzled than before I dropped the
weezils off) and shuttled them home.  Upon opening the pet carrier, I was
astounded by a bout of energy, playfulness, and wardancing that was riveled
only by a tropical storm on the verge of becoming a full-blown hurricane.
Insanity, Ricochet, and Disturbance were all living up to their names.  Even
Mr. Lugnut Chains, the 12-yr old fart, was excited to be home.  They were
all poofed to the max and literally bouncing off everything.  The way they
were bouncing up and down, here and there, reminded me of popcorn being
popped.  Which started me thinking(a dangerous thing, I know), "Business" is
such a silly name for a group of ferrets.  I think a group of ferrets should
be called a "Popcorn" of ferrets.  It seems so much more fitting.  I would
even take it a step further and call a group of sleeping ferrets a "Kernel"
of ferrets and a group of awake ferrets a "Popcorn" of ferrets.  It just
makes sense to me(of course, standing on my head while watching TV so I can
see the subliminal messages easier also makes sense to me).  If fact it
makes so much sense to me that I think I'll name my next weezil Orville,
after Orville Redenbacher(you know, the popcorn dude).

A Belated Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy New
Year, and Happy Whatever Holiday You Celebrate(how's that for PC),

Limejello & his Popcorn of ferrets: The Weezils of Doom