From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 13:40:28 -0400
Just a reminder...
this is Kodo's website...
<http://www.concentric.net/~carrowor>
there is lots of good info on it

I agree--Kodo is EVERYONE's ferret--this could happen to ANY of us.  I
think it's very important for everyone to get involved to the best of their
ability.  I feel very fortunate to live in a state (Mass.) that recently
instituted a quarantine, but NO ONE should have to live in fear of having
their ferret seized and killed.  I urge everyone to give a donation, no
gift is too small.

No matter what happens, Kodo's case will be very important.  Thanks to
Robert for going through all this--I look at my guys and I can't imagine
the thought of this happening to them.

For anyone who believes in the power of thought, positive energy, prayer,
whatever you want to call it--how about a moment of silence for Kodo at 9:00
EST Monday morning?  I am quite sure he is feeling all the love being sent
to him.

Please send donations to:
     ATTN: GLFA/LAF "Kodo"
     Gloria Davis
     Treasurer Great Lakes Ferret Association
     27654 Southpointe
     Grosse Ile, MI 48138 U.S.A.

     To charge your donation:
     517 777-4807

Here are a couple of addresses I dug up on internet:

     [log in to unmask]  (NBC nightly news)

We love you Kodo...
Ronnie DiComo
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin's mom