From:
Entropia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:43:55 -0500
Twas a rather slow week last week at work, so I decided to spend my time
updating the Entropia/HOFA website!  To see the changes that were made,
go to http://entropia.home.netcom.com for the latest ones, and
http://entropia.home.netcom.com/updates.htm for the ones before that.
Several new sections have been added, including a vet listing for Central
Ohio, Current News from HOFA, a Links section and a Pictures area, and more
bits and pieces besides.

If you do go and visit the pages, let me know if anything doesn't work
(links, etc) or if anything doesn't work with your particular browser.  I'd
be very interested to hear from WebTV users - apparently, when you visit
the site a sound file starts.  I didn't put any .wavs in there - do all
WebTV users hear the music?!

I sense a FLO operative at work...

TTFN, Emma