Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 08:23:44 -0400
Would someone please send me the URL for Ferret Central?  I managed to
delete it and now I can't find it!

Thanks,
Karla

[Moderator's note: Ferret Central is at http://www.ferretcentral.org
but per Pam Greene it is temporarily unavailable due to problems with her
internet provider.  A few issues ago Gina Hart published this alternative
method to reach the information:                                      BIG