From:
Jon-Anne Elise Sieffert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 20:43:21 -0400
my one year old hobb, Bartok, took about two months to get used to
sleeping the proper way on the bed.  when we first brought him home as a
kit, he would run around us on the bed in the evening non-stop, nipping up
and down, over and under (you get the point).  .  .  his favirote places
to pause for minutes at a time were, of course, the backs of our knees and
the insides of our elbows (how did he know... :( munching and munching,
sometimes very hard.  my boyfriend and i used the flick on the nose, NO!,
toss him onto the pile of blankets in the corner method.  it seemed not to
be working, until i found Bartok sleeping behind Jamie's knees one night,
Sleeping, NOT Biting!  Hooray!  every time we go to bed since then, Bartok
runs, and i mean RUNS, over to the bed just to curl up by my feet.  Big,
my little girl prefers to sleep in my bed when i am not home, she is a
lone ferret.

jon_anne
Big & Bartok