From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:58:57 -0500
Leeanne Pallazola wrote:
>Also, just wondering if anyone has experienced this:
>Fenway's favorite toy is me.  She will come and grab my finger while I
>am sitting on the couch and drag me(well, I really crawl with her) up to
>her special place under the guest bed.

Sure, Leeanne.  My newest little one, Boo!  will take my finger and drag
me into the closet.  I'll go willingly with her, but when she attempts to
stuff me into the shoebag where she prefers to sleep...well, I have to
draw the line somewhere.  (Besides, I don't fit!)

My oldster Sprout, while caged in the vet's waiting room, would take my
finger or hand or sleeve, whatever he could grab-and try to pull me into
the cage as well.  He wanted me in the back of the cage, apparently, and
as long as I left my hand in there, all was well.  If I tried to remove
my hand, he was back pulling me again.

Francine Prager